In this episode, we look at a normal day of a female entrepreneur and mom in Greece. Maria Calafatis is a training and Development Coordinator at SOLE Greece, Co-Founder/CEO at The Cube Athens and Global Facilitator at Startup Weekend.
She lives in Athens, Greece with her husband and two sons, and every day she makes Greece a better place, despite all the adversity and challenges that come from living in a debt-ridden country.
What impressed me most was not only the world-renowned Greek hospitality but the energy and enthusiasm that Maria radiated with every meeting I had with her. But listen for yourself!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Co-working Space in Athens – for all digital nomads and working travelers
- Start-up incubator
- Business facilitation and connection with European organizations
- Volunteer work in the Greek refugee crisis
- Educating future entrepreneurs and coders
- Equal opportunities: life as a working mom in Greece